- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for their management.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients their data is communicated.
- What your rights are.
Vertigo.com PTE Ltd., domiciled 137 Market Street, Levels 5, 6 & 15, Singapore 048943 and registered under number 201313424D.
Hereinafter, SAVETHEDEALS, "We" or "Manager".
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that may directly or indirectly identify you. The Personal Data includes information such as first and last name, email, postal code, contact telephone number, personal preferences, purchasing habits and user generated content, among others. It could also include unique numeric identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
Presently, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, to the Manager or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We can collect or receive your data through our website, forms or pages on social networks, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you create an account, when you contact us or with Group companies), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how use our website)
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the data processing sent through:
REGISTRATION TO THE PLATFORM (AS A USER):
When registering on the Platform, you must enter an e-mail. You can modify this later in your profile on the Platform, along with your full name, and the password. The password will be strictly confidential, personal and non-transferable. You agree not to disclose the data relating to your account or make it accessible to third parties. You will be solely responsible for the use of such data by third parties, including the statements made in the Platform, or any other action that is carried out by using the username and / or password.
You guarantee that all information about your identity and legitimacy provided to SAVETHEDEALS on your Platform registration forms is true, accurate and complete. You also undertake to keep your data updated. In the event that you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete information or if SAVETHEDEALS considers that there are well-founded reasons to doubt the veracity, accuracy and integrity thereof, SAVETHEDEALS may deny you access of present or future use of the Platform or any of its contents and / or services.
1. Management of the registration service and registration to the platform.
2. Correct use of the service.
3. Sending our commercial bulletins, as well as notifications and information and advertising communications about our products or services, in the field of human and animal nutrition, health, welfare, nutrition and cooking, fashion and leisure, as well as any other information related to products, services and activities of other Group companies, that operate in such sectors, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
4. Loyalty and quality services.